Boston Cream Pie! Layers of moist vanilla cake, filled with a sweet vanilla custard and topped with dark chocolate glaze. Decadence to die for! Such a crowd pleaser; you can’t go wrong when you serve this as your dessert! This flavour concentrate is absolutely amazing as a standalone, but it is even more delicious when paired with chocolate, confection or coffee flavours.
Add this flavour to any dessert, cake or cream to add notes of complexity and sweetness to your recipe without it tasting like artificial sweetener. Try this flavour concentrate in your own authentic Boston cream pie mix? See recipe below!
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well-deserved reputation among DIY enthusiasts. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of consistent great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
- The same flavour profile as the original or v1, but free from Diketone (Acetoin, Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl).
- Natural and artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol and/or Vegetable Glycerine, Vanillin, Ethly Maltol, Ethyl Vanillin, Isoamyl Acetate Nat, other components below reportable levels.
- Single: 9%
- Mix: 5.5%
- This is a flavour concentrate which is to be diluted in a DIY recipe. Do not use this product in its undiluted state.
- We procure concentrates in bulk directly from Capella California USA and decant these in our state of the art ISO 7 laboratory based in Ballito South Africa.
- There can be noticeable colour variations between batches of the same flavour. This is no cause for concern as it is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Recipe ideas – authentic Boston cream pie
- 9% Boston cream pie – Capella
- 3% Bavarian cream – The Flavour Apprentice
- 0.5% Meringue – Flavour Art
- 2% Sugar Cookie – Capella
- 1% Sweetener – Capella
- 0.5% Smooth – The Flavour Apprentice
This Boston cream pie recipe is an authentic recreation of the Boston cream pie dessert. If you would like to enhance the chocolate slightly, try adding a few drops of Acetyl Pyrazine or Trimethyl Pyrazine which will enhance the chocolate without it overpowering the recipe.
- Four days to one week will smooth all flavours together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.