A delicious blend of raspberry, pineapple and notes of lemon, with a menthol and aniseed twist accompanied by a cherry and blackcurrant flavour.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well-deserved reputation among DIY enthusiasts. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of consistent great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
- Natural and artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol and/or Vegetable Glycerine, Acetic Acid Nat, other components below reportable levels.
- Single: 11%
- Mix: 5%
- This is a flavour concentrate which is to be diluted in a DIY recipe. Do not use this product in its undiluted state.
- We procure concentrates in bulk directly from Capella California USA and decant these in our state of the art ISO 7 laboratory based in Ballito South Africa.
- There can be noticeable colour variations between batches of the same flavour. This is no cause for concern as it is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Roughly one week to ten days will really round the flavours together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.